Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Two days of Georgie Girl

Yesterday I took Da Bird in Georgies room and she charged out instantly wanting to play. During the session she sniffed my hand and marked me with her cheeks. I know reading this you might want to jump up and down but it isn't that much of a breakthrough. Georgie has been like that in other homes.. it is that one dark side of her that is causing all the trouble.

As I said I will be working with Marilyn Krieger on this. Marilyn relayed instructions through Janet to only go in to see to Georgie's needs but other wise ignore her making sure she has a place to hide, also not to confront or corner but Janet assured her that was no problem with me.

Marilyn should be calling me on Friday afternoon, I spent all of last night filling out the Behavioural Questionnaire she sent to me. I put down as much of Georgie's past, my observations and her current housing as I could. I am sure I am going to have some very concrete things to work on after Friday.

No comments: