Thursday, October 22, 2009

On my Weigh

Tonight is one rainy soggy night in Illinois. It was also the night we had to go and shop to fill the cupboards, why does that happen? It always rains when I get my hair cut and when I go shopping.

But good news today made even a rainy night good.

The tall dark one lost 5.2lbs his first week at Weight Watchers. And I have lost 9.6 lbs in 2 weeks. So I am on my way and feeling better already. We shopped for all healthy stuff tonight and we are making a really radical change in our eating habits. I claim copyright on the next saying, hubby picked up a big bag of his favorite rippled potato chips (crisps) and went 'ooohhhh' and I said, 'You can't get ripped if you eat rippled'. Was that genius or what?

And finally we got the figures in for our Canine Classic event our volunteer force runs every year to fund the Patch Fund that provides medical treatment for animals in the County shelter that need extra medical attention so that they can go up for adoption. Some of the treatments we have paid for include cherry eye surgery for an adult female Beagle and removing an unsightly skin tag for a chocolate Labrador and a great many more. We raised almost $9,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

No comments: