Friday, October 9, 2009

Soggy Fall and Bengals



Soggy fall came to me this morning as I drove under the trees admiring their color with rain misting, plopping and splashing on the windshield. But I have to admit I love the vibrant colors this weather brings out in trees. And that is something I discovered quickly here, the weather is as huge a topic of conversation as it is in England, and we are equally as discontent because it is rarely just perfect.
I always wondered about blogging. I have tried to blog before but wondered why anyone would want to read about me? But then came inspiration from a fellow Great Lakes Bengal Rescue supporter FabulousLorraine who has a terrific blog and I realised I don't have to write about me when I share my home with these beautiful cats, a handsome husband and a dog pack. Plenty of material there.
Then there is the fact that I can't make up my mind right now whether I look like a squat gnome on a toadstool in my picture or that I do, in fact, resemble Winnie the Pooh. My son's nickname for me because he always fondly (I think) says, 'You are small and round and a bear of little brain.' Hmmmm. The photo was a shock because I have regained a ton of weight so I rejoined Weight Watchers last night and in the bits about me will be a chance for you lovely people to donate to GLBR.
Coming soon.


No comments: