Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wedding Anniversary



Yep, I know this isn't a Bengal. I wanted to upload a photo of me and the tall dark one but it said we are corrupted.. giggles.. so here is one of my former foster's. This is Ping who I was fostering along with his sister Posey right before Sakura arrived.

Today it is EIGHT years since I tied the knot for the second time and married the love of my life. It has been 8 years full of heart ache, struggle, drama, chaos, a major move of country, so much change. But worth it all. He is the breath I take, the beat of my heart, the joy of my days, the safety of my nights. He is my life. He challenges me, he inspires me, he leads me and he has changed me to be a better me. More than anything he brings laughter to every day, it wasn't always so but that was because I needed to change and learn how to love. Love isn't brief and scorching, it isn't agony and tears, it is that slow, steady glow that comes from two well matched souls grounded in reality and braving all the weathers of life together. And that is something beautiful.

No comments: